A DAY IN SAADANI NATIONAL PARK
Speed Boat| Return Transfers | On request Departure
Full Day Trip Including Lunch and Drinks.
SAADANI NATIONAL PARK - WHERE THE BEACH MEETS THE BUSH.
The only wildlife sanctuary in East Africa to boast for an Indian Ocean beachfront, it as well possesses all the attributes that make Tanzania’s tropical coastline and islands very popular with European sun-worshipers. Yet it is also the one place where those idle hours of sunbathing might be interrupted by an elephant strolling past, or a lion coming to drink at the nearby waterhole!
A surprisingly wide range of grazers and primates are seen on game drives and walks, among them include giraffes, buffaloes, warthogs, common waterbucks, reedbucks, hartebeests, wildebeests, red duikers, greater kudus, elands, sable antelopes, yellow baboons and velvet monkeys.
What is included in the tour
- Complimentary return transfers from your hotel in Zanzibar
- Return Water Taxi from Kendwa Beach
- Game Drive with open Safari vehicle
- Picnic lunch with soft drinks
- Park fees.
ONE DAY SAFARI IN SAADANI NATIONAL PARK.
Experience a full day Game Drive.
- Pick up from your hotel and transferred to Kendwa Beach (North of Zanzibar)
- Boat ride to Saadani National Park.
- Full day game driver in Saadani National Park
- Drive back to board your water Taxi to Zanzibar and transferred back to your hotel.
24 Hour Concierge service.
PLEASE CONTACT US IN CASE OF SUPPLEMENT FOR A SINGLE TRAVELER, PRICE FOR CHILDREN OR SPECIAL RATE FOR GROUPS, AND RATES FOR TRIP BY FLIGHT.