Private Transfer | Daily Departure in the morning Full day excursion excluding lunch.
THE ROCK RESTAURENT - The place to take a picture.
You will also head a little further South East to a beautiful beach club right opposite of the world famous “The Rock”! Relax and unwind on a superb beach. Take some pictures of this unique place, chill with the amazing view of the coral formations and have lunch if you want before you turn back around towards your hotel.
The beautiful Zanzibar Butterfly Centre near Jozani- Chwaka Bay National Park, contains all native species to Zanzibar. Butterfly farming in Zanzibar requires an intact forest, thus providing an economic incentive to conserve habitats. Zanzibari women have the rare opportunity to participate, as farming can be carried out at home fitted around childcare and domestic duties. Feed the butterflies and watch them fly close at hand while enjoying the peace and quiet of nature.
After a further 3 minute drive you arrive at Jozani National Park. During a guided journey through the forest you will quickly learn about the different species of monkeys unique to Zanzibar (and yes, without a thumb). After your forest tour and a short hop to the other side of the national park, there is an opportunity to uncover the magical world of the Zanzibari Mangroves. A walk along the wooden trail and you will see the thousands of crabs at work under the mangroves and if you’re lucky you might even be able to hear the mangroves talking. See for yourself!
- Please be mindful that Jozani forest and the butterfly center are conservation areas, therefore we ask that you do not do anything to disrupt the ecosystem or animals.
- Do not leave any waste or damage any plant life.
- This is a walking tour therefore it is advised to wear comfortable shoes.
- Make sure you take pictures at the Rock.
- Lunch excluded in this Tour.
What is included in the tour
- Fees & Guides
- All entrance & park fees
- Private return transfers from the hotel