MKOMAZI NATIONAL PARK
Well off the beaten track and a spectacular wilderness
The Mkomazi National Park is still well off the beaten track and a spectacular wilderness, within sight to the northwest is Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest summit. To the south, the Pare and Usambara Mountains form a dramatic backdrop and to the north, Kenya’s vast Tsavo National Park shares a border with Mkomazi, making common ground for migratory herds of elephant, oryx and zebra, it forms one of the largest and most important protected ecosystems on earth.
The reserve is also known for its black rhinos and there are also wild dogs, Giraffe, oryx, gerenuk, hartebeest, lesser kudu, eland, impala and Grant’s gazelle share the reserve with elephant, buffalo, and numerous predators, including lion, leopard and cheetah.
What is included in the tour
- Return flights Zanzibar - Mkomazi - Zanzibar
- Return Transfers from Resort - Zanzibar Airport - Resort
- Full day game drive safari
- Mineral water on game drive
- Packed lunch
- National Game Reserve fees.
- Home of black rhinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Safari
- Kilimanjaro mount view
- Exotic Vegetation
A DAY TRIP SAFARI IN MKOMAZI
- 06:00 - Departure fight to Mkomanzi National Park
- 07:10 - Arrival meet & greet with your private safari Guide and begin your Game Drive, discovering plentful of wildlife and Mount Kilimanjaro view.
- 12:30 - Packed lunch is served in the shade, in the bush.
- 13:30 - After Lunch, continue on your game drive and visit African Wild dogs breeding and Rhino viewing and other mammals in the sanctuary.
- 17:00 - Flight back from Mkomanzi to Zanzibar Airport
- 18:10 - Arrival Zanzibar and Transfer to your Resort in Zanzibar
24 Hour Concierge service.
PLEASE CONTACT US IN CASE OF SUPPLEMENT FOR A SINGLE TRAVELER, PRICE FOR CHILDREN OR SPECIAL RATE FOR GROUPS.